Protecting Your Home

A necessity whether you’re a property owner or renting your home, adequate building and contents insurance is crucial in the event of damage, destruction or theft.

At CTA Mortgage Advice Centre we can research the insurance market to find an appropriate building and/or contents insurance policy for your property and possessions, whether you own or rent your home. You can choose a policy that also covers specific high-value items, such as sofas, mobile phones and jewellery, as well as providing comprehensive cover for the remainder of your possessions.

Please note that if you’re renting a property you should have contents insurance in place.

Expert Advice

Browse our range of ebooks, checklists and other printable documents whilst researching an insurance product that's right for you.

Life & Protection Insurance Explained
Download now
Home & Contents Insurance Uncovered
Download now
Checklist: Contents Insurance
Download now

Looking to protect your home?

A building and contents insurance policy ensures the safety of your home and belongings should the worst happen. We can find a policy that suits your requirements - remember if you rent your property you still need contents insurance.