Home & Contents Insurance Uncovered

This guide explains what you need to know when buying home and contents insurance, and how we can help you through the process of choosing the right policy.

Buildings insurance covers the building itself against things like fire or flood damage. As well as your home, it will also cover permanent or fitted fixtures and fittings inside and outside, along with any outbuildings that form part of your home.

Contents insurance protects your household goods and personal possessions, such as electrical goods, jewellery, clothes and furniture.

Download our guide to increase your understanding of the importance of these insurance products.

Get yours now

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.